1. Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.
– P. T. McIntyre
2. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.
– Barack O’bama
3. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
4. Whether you think you can or think you can’t – you are right.
– Henry Ford
5. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
– Suzy Kassem
6. Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.
– Marie Curie
7. Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful.
– Mark Victor Hansen
8. Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
– Mahatma Gandhi
9. Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.
– Bruce Barton
10. Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot.
– Truman Capote
11. Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt.
– William Shakespeare
12. Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.
– Lao Tzu
13. One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.
– Arthur Ashe
14. Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.
– Golda Meir
15. If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.
– T. Harv Eker
16. You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, “I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
17. For me, so far, confidence has been a journey, not a destination.
– Jessica Williams
18. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
19. Doubt can motivate you, so don’t be afraid of it. Confidence and doubt are at two ends of the scale, and you need both. They balance each other out.
– Barbra Streisand
20. Don’t compare yourself to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their time.
21. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
– Helen Keller
22. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
– Dale Carnegie
23. Don’t wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself.
– Sarah Henderson