1. We first make our habits – and then our habits make us.
2. Habits are cobwebs at first, cables at last.
– Chinese proverb
3. You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits. And surely your habits will change your future.
– Abdul Kalam
4. Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.
– Mahatma Gandhi
5. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
6. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
– Robert Collier
7. A habit is a routine of behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur unconsciously
8. Good habits formed at youth make all the difference.
9. If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.
– Colin Powell, former Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
10. The secret to permanently breaking any bad habit is to love something greater than the habit.
– Bryant McGill
11. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
– Jim Rohn
12. Habits are important. Up to 90 percent of our everyday behavior is based on habit. Nearly all of what we do each day, every day, is simply habit.
– Jack D. Hodge
13. You leave old habits behind by starting with the thought, ‘I release the need for this in my life’.
– Dr. Wayne Dyer Dr.