1. If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.
2. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
3. Only the people that take learning, growth and skills development into their own hands will be tomorrow’s leaders.
– Alli Worthington
4. The capacity to learn is a gift. The ability to learn is a skill. The willingness to learn is a choice
– Brian Herbert
5. It has always seemed strange to me that in our endless discussions about education so little stress is laid on the pleasure of becoming an educated person, the enormous interest it adds to life. To be able to be caught up into the world of thought — that is to be educated.
– Edith Hamilton
6. The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.
– Albert Einstein
7. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
– Malcolm X
8. The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
– Alvin Toffler
9. All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth.
10. In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.
– Eric Hoffer
11. A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
– Henry B. Adams
12. Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.
– Lord Brougham
13. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
– Chinese Proverb
14. Every student can learn. Just not on the same day or in the same way.
– George Evans
15. I am still learning
– Michaelangelo at 87
16. The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.
– Carl Rogers
17. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.
– Richard Branson
18. Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.
19. Even the genius asks questions.
– Tupac Shakur
20. What is a college? An institute of learning. What is a business? An institute of learning. Life, itself, is an institute of learning.
– Thomas Edison
21. The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
– B.B. King
22. Wisdom…. comes not from age, but from education and learning.
– Anton Chekhov
23. Being a student is easy. Learning requires actual work.
– William Crawford