1. Make your vision so clear that your fears are irrelevant.
2. May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears.
– Nelson Mandela
3. The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
4. You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things so that all the small things go in the right direction.
– Alvin Toffler
5. A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become something more.
– Rosabeth Moss Kanter
6. Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision.
– Muhammad Ali
7. Hold the vision, trust the process.
8. To embark on the journey toward your goals and dreams requires bravery. To remain on that path requires courage. The bridge that merges the two is commitment.
– Dr. Steve Maraboli
9. The moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
10. Freedom is not the absence of commitments, but the ability to choose – and commit myself to – what is best for me.
– Paulo Coelho
11. The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps – we must step up the stairs.
– Vance Havner