1. Learn anything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can. There will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.
– Sarah Caldwell
2. The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
– Dorothy Parker
3. I have no special talents. I am just passionately curious.
– Albert Einstein
4. Replace fear of the unkown with curiosity.
5. Be curious always. For knowledge will not acquire you. You must acquire it.
6. Curiosity is one of the most valuable characteristics one can possess. When coupled with fearlessness and determination, that’s freedom.
7. The future belongs to the curious. The ones who are not afraid to explore it, poke at it, question it and turn it inside out.
8. Curiosity is the engine of achievement.
– Sir Ken Robinson
9. Challenges are what makes life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
10. Be curious, not judgmental.
– Walt Whitman
11. Judge a man by his questions, not by his answers.
12. I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
13. The power to question is the basis of all human progress.
– Indira Gandhi
14. Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will.
– Vernon Howard
15. Childhood and genius have the same master-organ in common – inquisitiveness.
– Edwin Bulwar-Lytton
16. Curiosity about life in all aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.
– Leo Burnett