1. Failing to plan is planning to fail
2. Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.
– Alan Lakein, How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life
3. A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.
4. Have a bias toward action – let’s see something happen now. You can break that big plan into small steps and take the first step right away.
– Indira Gandhi
5. It’s a dream until you write it down and then it’s a goal.
6. Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives you a 1,000 percent return on energy!
– Brian Tracy
7. Just because you make a good plan, doesn’t mean that’s what’s gonna happen.
– Taylor Swift
8. Give me a stock clerk with a goal and I’ll give you a man who will make history. Give me a man with no goals and I’ll give you a stock clerk.
– J. C. Penney
9. The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
10. Goals are dreams with deadlines.
– Diana Scharf Hunt
11. Great minds have purposes, others have dreams.
– Washington Irving
12. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
– Henry David Thoreau
13. In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.
– Dwight D. Eisenhower, Commander of all Allied Forces in WWII and President of the United States
14. A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupery
15. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
– Benjamin Franklin
16. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.
– Mark Twain
17. Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans.
– Peter Drucker
18. Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.
– Thomas Edison
19. For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
– African Proverb
20. If Plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool.